Monday, June 22, 2009

I'm speechless

Ridiculous things that need very little explanation:

IMG_1670
A meat-shop LITERALLY on the side of the road. Notice the fan with no blades for keeping flies away.


IMG_1721
These are individually, and hand-wrapped, tomatoes and onions


IMG_1520
A worker HAND-PAINTING the lane lines on the national highway. This was not just a touch-up job, he spent all day doing this.


IMG_1688
Two girls are assigned to wrestle a single cow to the ground. It takes about 30 seconds.


IMG_1535
A curious lizard on my kitchen counter


IMG_1963
Cure-all drops from the Great Salt Lake (we all know how clean and full of healing energy it is).


IMG_1487
I challenge you to figure out where to pee in this bathroom... (hint, it ISN'T the bucket).


IMG_1516
Probably the most disturbing statue I have ever seen.


IMG_1940
My workspace

1 comment:

Kate said...

I'm curious where to pee in that bathroom... ;)